The COVID-19 pandemic presents an unprecedented health and economic challenge, and as organizations focus on maintaining operations, data centers are key to keeping things running smoothly.
With social distancing and stay at home orders in effect, much of our global workforce and students are now working and studying from home. All interaction with the outside world has been driven online, and data centers are the backbone supporting increased internet traffic, offering collaborative software for businesses, and maintaining data security.
Read our new infographic COVID-19's Impact on Data Centers to learn:
- How COVID-19 is impacting IT organizations
- Data center best practices during COVID-19
- How DCIM software snures uptime and availability during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Data center trends during the pandemic
- How IT organizations are responding