- What is DCIM?
- What Is A Data Center?
- What is a Colocation Data Center?
- What is the Federal Data Center Optimization Initiative (DCOI)?
- What is Data Center Management?
- What is Second-Generation DCIM?
- What are the Components of DCIM?
- What Problems Does DCIM solve?
- What is Data Center Monitoring?
- What are the Benefits of DCIM?
- What is Data Center Service Management (DCSM)?
- What is Network Documentation?
- What is an Edge Data Center?
- What is a Data Center CMDB?
- What is Data Center Automation?
- How do I get started?
Easy, accurate, and complete asset management.
The single version of truth for all data center assets.
Track all the information of all your IT equipment and supporting infrastructure and even add your own custom fields.
- Sortable, filterable, editable, and exportable list of all your assets and attributes – it's as easy as using Excel
- Save filtered views of all your asset lists to share with your team to maximize productivity
- Granular user permissions to view and edit assets from the location level down to the device level, even down to the custom fields
Automatic rack elevations.
Say goodbye to editing and updating Visio drawings for every change.
- View rack elevations in 2D or 3D and click to drill down to asset details
- Overlay real-time power and environment data on top of your rack elevations
- Customize your choice of asset attributes that pop up upon mouse over like host name, IP address, and serial number
- Compare any racks in any location side-by-side with drag-and-drop edits
Faster and more accurate asset audits.
- Compatible with 2D barcode and QR code scanners
- Built-in logic and voice response guides you through the audit
- Automatically generates an exception report so you know what to change
Easily and accurately track all your parts and spares.
- Know if you have enough parts in inventory for new deployments
- Ensure you have the spares on hand to repair equipment at speed
- Centrally manage all hard drives, cards, SFPs, memory modules, cables, and any other subcomponent, even a box of screws
- Track your parts inventory collectively or by serial number, it's up to you
Search for assets faaast-
Quickly find assets, no matter where you are in the software. Search across a wide range of criteria - including fields customized to your organization. Then refine your results through user-configurable filters and views.
With built-in smart model templates, we've done all the hard work for you.
Automate device provisioning with detailed model information like U space, dimensions, weight, and power requirements and port information like power, network, storage, serial, and VGA port.
The model library is vast &
continually updated for you.
of Physical Media
10 Protocols &
250+ Com and
Search, or Filter
Track anything you want with custom fields.
- Create custom fields of all types including text, text area, numeric, date, checkbox, single-select/multi-select picklist, tags, and contacts
- Organize and layout custom fields in the way that makes sense for your organization
- Integrate custom fields for real-time data exchange with built-in APIs and out-of-the-box connectors
Comprehensive blade and chassis configuration support.
- Automatically track weight of entire chassis as you add each blade
- Configure blades and view half height or full height of blades
- Track network and other I/O cards, ports, internal routing and virtual networks, plus upstream connections
- Support for N, N+1, and N+N power supply configurations
Discover and track all your virtual assets.
Sunbird's DCIM software integrates with the VMware vSphere platform to simplify discovery and management of virtual assets.
- Syncs with vSphere on demand or at periodic intervals so your data is always up to date
- Pull in fields like Operating System, CPU Type, CPU Quantity, RAM (GB), Services, VM Manager, VM Cluster, VM Host, and Associated Virtual Machines
- Correlates VMs, hosts, and rack power utilization and capacity
Easily scan, search, and edit your DCIM database with tablets and mobile devices.
- Works on all browsers and mobile devices
- No thick client required
- Information at your fingertips for work orders, audits, alerts, and troubleshooting