- What is DCIM?
- What Is A Data Center?
- What is a Colocation Data Center?
- What is the Federal Data Center Optimization Initiative (DCOI)?
- What is Data Center Management?
- What is Second-Generation DCIM?
- What are the Components of DCIM?
- What Problems Does DCIM solve?
- What is Data Center Monitoring?
- What are the Benefits of DCIM?
- What is Data Center Service Management (DCSM)?
- What is Network Documentation?
- What is an Edge Data Center?
- What is a Data Center CMDB?
- What is Data Center Automation?
- How do I get started?
Watch hot spots. Don't overcool. Save money.
Collect over 10 billion data points a day.
Sunbird's enterprise-class IoT polling engine was designed from the ground up to collect massive amounts of time-synced data from all your data center and edge sites. We support these sensors and more:
Gain actionable insights about your data center environment.
- Analyze real-time data from virtually any sensor
- Ensure uptime by monitoring for hot spots
- Save money. Don't overcool.
- Be the first to know about environmental alerts
Get an augmented reality view of your environmental sensors in your digital twin.
It's better than being there.
- Easy red-green-blue provides at a glance status of environmental health
- See real-time sensor data overlayed on top of their actual positions
- Drill down to get additional information such as assets, power consumption, and alerts
Know before bad things happen.
Set thresholds and get alerts on your temperature and humidity levels. Prevent overheating and ensure your IT application are running smoothly.
Avoid overcooling and save dollars.
Safely increase temperature set points to save up to 30% of your cooling costs.
“Data center managers can save up to 4% in energy costs for every degree of upward change in the baseline temperature, known as a set point.”
Download the eBook to learn more.