- What is DCIM?
- What Is A Data Center?
- What is a Colocation Data Center?
- What is the Federal Data Center Optimization Initiative (DCOI)?
- What is Data Center Management?
- What is Second-Generation DCIM?
- What are the Components of DCIM?
- What Problems Does DCIM solve?
- What is Data Center Monitoring?
- What are the Benefits of DCIM?
- What is Data Center Service Management (DCSM)?
- What is Network Documentation?
- What is an Edge Data Center?
- What is a Data Center CMDB?
- What is Data Center Automation?
- How do I get started?
BI & Analytics
No data science degree? No problem. With Sunbird, it's built-in.
Your ultimate data center dashboard has arrived.
Greater end-to-end visibility. Faster, more accurate planning.
- Over 100 preconfigured widgets out of the box
- View dashboard charts by category including Enterprise Overview, Enterprise Health, What-If, Items Inventory, Parts Inventory, Space, Power, Cooling, Connectivity, Change, Tabular Reports, and DCOI
- Gain full access to your data and generate self-service reports with SQL widgets
- Over 150 additional crowdsourced charts and reports downloadable from Sunbird's addons site
Democratize your data center KPIs.
Create, edit, and share your own custom dashboard
pages to drive data collaboration.
- Give your management personalized dashboards or schedule weekly management reports
- Share DCIM dashboard widgets to your corporate portals
- Share securely with dashboards that respect granular, role-based access control
Data center analytics that make everyone happy.
- Slice and dice your data any way you want it with filtering, sorting, and grouping plus mathematical operations (i.e., equal to, less than, greater than, sum, count)
- Built-in filters for every out of the box chart widget provides answers to all questions at your fingertips
- Expand or contract the timeframe to get just the dataset you want
- Display or hide data points with one click to more easily spot trends
250+ reports by data center managers for data center managers.
The math is clear. Sunbird's prebuilt, interactive reports = zero configuration + easy + fast + just works.
- View reports that cover space, power, cooling, connectivity, change, health, and what-if
- Explore data summaries and graphical charts for high-level analysis or drill down to easily access the data that drives the report
- Export the raw data to CSV or PDF for external reporting
Add an additional layer of insight with floor map overlay reports.
Floor map reports overlay on your data center visualizations for enhanced data analysis.
Out-of-the-box reports for every
data center scenario.
Find stranded power capacity
Power consumption reports provide a quick and easy way to identify which cabinets have available capacity, delaying expensive capital expenditure and improving resource efficiency.
Forecast and trend power and space capacity
Capacity forecast charts with trend lines and days-of-supply projections enable you to accurately estimate future needs and address potential shortages before you exceed capacity.
Bill back energy costs based on usage
Bill back reports enable you to charge individual organizations or internal customers based on usage, ensure equitable distribution of power and energy charges, and drive energy efficiency and sustainability initiatives.
Simulate power failure
Rack capacity and failover reports simulate if your racks can handle a failover situation, without impacting equipment in use, and enable you to eliminate outage concerns by identifying available capacity for coverage in case of failure.
Prevent costly, unplanned downtime
Real-time, interactive data center health maps increase uptime by providing advanced warnings of issues, such as hot spot formation, power capacity limitations, and loss of redundancy, and helps you understand the impact of equipment failure and maintenance.
Tailor reports to your organization
Custom tags and tag groups allow you to categorize the facility items in your data centers using the nomenclature specific to your organization, ensuring that everyone understands the information and items covered in your reports.
Zoltar can't help you predict if you'll run out of capacity, but we can.
- Make quick reservations or plan deployment scenarios and save as projects
- Easily see the impact of each project on your power, space, and data connectivity capacity
- Predict future power and space capacity needs
- Make your CFO happy with just-in-time spending versus overspending and overprovisioning
Are your data centers DCOI-compliant?
The Data Center Optimization Initiative (DCOI) may be a United States government mandate aimed at federal data centers, but its goals are shared by many organizations looking to optimize their data center infrastructure. Our DCOI Executive Dashboard can help you meet your own data center efficiency goals.
- Preloaded with five widgets that track only the relevant KPIs for fast, laser-focused data analysis
- Leverages real-time, accurate data that is collected and stored from the iPDUs and other power meters in your data center
- View the latest readings for a current snapshot or trend your data over time to track your progress on your DCOI objectives