Your ultimate data center dashboard has arrived.
Over 75 preconfigured widgets across 12 dashboard categories cover a wide range of data center metrics
Works out of the box—no user configuration required
Change the size and location of your chart widgets with intuitive, drag-and-drop simplicity
Pull in third-party data from around the web with HTML widgets
Gain full access to your data and generate self-service reports with SQL widgets
Quickly filter, select, or deselect chart data points to refine your analysis
Over 75 Interactive Reports at Your Fingertips.
Sunbird’s prebuilt, interactive reports provide the data center business intelligence with the biggest impact for data center teams.
- Interact with data across the most meaningful Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for data center management
- View reports by category: Enterprise Overview, Enterprise Health What-If, Inventory, Space, Power, Cooling, Connectivity, Change, Tabular Reports, and DCOI
- Explore data summaries and graphical charts for high-level analysis or drill down to easily access the data that drives the report
- Enable aggregate functions that allow you to do counts, find minimum and maximum values, and calculate sums or averages across multiple criteria
- Filter, sort, and hide data to pinpoint the information that matters to you
- Export the raw data to CSV or PDF for external reporting
Out-of-the-box and custom reports for every data center scenario.
Power consumption reports provide a quick and easy way to identify which cabinets have available capacity, delaying expensive capital expenditure and improving resource efficiency.
Forecast and trend power and space capacity
Capacity forecast charts with trend lines and days-of-supply projections enable you to accurately estimate future needs and address potential shortages before you exceed capacity.
Bill back energy costs based on usage
Bill back reports enable you to charge individual organizations or internal customers based on usage, ensure equitable distribution of power and energy charges, and drive energy efficiency and sustainability initiatives.
Simulate power failure
Rack capacity and failover reports simulate if your racks can handle a failover situation, without impacting equipment in use, and enable you to eliminate outage concerns by identifying available capacity for coverage in case of failure.
Prevent costly, unplanned downtime
Real-time, interactive data center health maps increase uptime by providing advanced warnings of issues, such as hot spot formation, power capacity limitations, and loss of redundancy, and helps you understand the impact of equipment failure and maintenance.
Tailor reports to your organization
Custom tags and tag groups allow you to categorize the facility items in your data centers using the nomenclature specific to your organization, ensuring that everyone understands the information and items covered in your reports.
Plan for today and in the future. Zoltar can’t help you predict if you’ll run out of capacity, but we can.
- Make quick reservations or plan deployment scenarios and save as projects
- Easily see the impact of each project on your power, space, and data connectivity capacity
- Predict future power and space capacity needs
- Make your CFO happy with just-in-time spending versus overspending and overprovisioning