- What is DCIM?
- What Is A Data Center?
- What is a Colocation Data Center?
- What is the Federal Data Center Optimization Initiative (DCOI)?
- What is Data Center Management?
- What is Second-Generation DCIM?
- What are the Components of DCIM?
- What Problems Does DCIM solve?
- What is Data Center Monitoring?
- What are the Benefits of DCIM?
- What is Data Center Service Management (DCSM)?
- What is Network Documentation?
- What is an Edge Data Center?
- What is a Data Center CMDB?
- What is Data Center Automation?
- How do I get started?
Field-proven, enterprise-class, multi-vendor power monitoring that just works.
The most complete data center power monitoring.
Single-line diagrams that are
automatically generated, dynamic,
- Easily navigate and drill down to see details of your utility feed, generators and fuel tanks, switchgears, transformers, load devices, UPS units, AC panels, floor PDUs, DC plants, and DC bays
- See live, real-time power reading overlays for usage vs. capacity
- Improve uptime via better power chain planning and faster troubleshooting
Works with third party hardware
Centrally manage all your busway infrastructure.
- Remotely visualize your busways and tap boxes in 3D
- Collect live power measurements from the tap box outlets and end feeds
- Make informed power and capacity planning decisions
- Monitor and centralize alerts to prevent costly downtime
Live interactive panel schedules that are the envy of all electricians.
- Track actual vs. budgeted power for all circuits plus your mains
- Manage and track circuit breaker states
- Track the customers of every circuit
- Understand phase loads and phase balancing
- Track circuit destinations with interactive drilldown capabilities
Manage and monitor all UPSs across all sites.
- Centrally track all UPS assets in all racks across all locations
- Manage your battery maintenance schedule
- Track key statistics such as run time remaining, health of battery, and capacity utilization
- Get alerted when the UPS loses commercial power
The best data center built is one that is not.
Data centers are often over-provisioned and excess capacity typically exists. With DCIM tools, you can find that stranded capacity, use it with confidence, and delay spending millions to build your next data center.
Remote power control made easy.
...so you can control power to multiple power supplies with one click.
- Eliminate trips to the data to save time and money
- Improve MTTR and uptime, restore services quickly
- Centralized power control of all your multi-branded switched rack PDUs
Trend charts and reports for uptime, capacity, and failover.
Do you know how much power capacity you have and when you will run out? Can you track and get alerted before breakers trip? With Sunbird, you can build your customized power dashboards in less than 5 minutes.
- Circuit breaker capacity reports
- Power failover redundancy reports
- Measure actual vs. budgeted power capacity usage
- Trending load by data center, room, rack, or customer
AC or DC Power Chain.
We've Got You Covered.
AC Power Chain
DC Power Chain
Out-of-the-box centralized rack PDU management.
... for Your Raritan, Server Technology, and CPI intelligent rack PDUs.
- Centralized firmware updates and bulk configuration
- Centralized remote power control
- Rack level power trends, charts, reports, and thresholds
Take the next step with
Sunbird. Try it free.
Test drive single pane power monitoring
Log in and visualize hot spots and get actionable insights by monitoring and trending all temperature, humidity, and other sensor data in real-time.Try it Free