- What is DCIM?
- What Is A Data Center?
- What is a Colocation Data Center?
- What is the Federal Data Center Optimization Initiative (DCOI)?
- What is Data Center Management?
- What is Second-Generation DCIM?
- What are the Components of DCIM?
- What Problems Does DCIM solve?
- What is Data Center Monitoring?
- What are the Benefits of DCIM?
- What is Data Center Service Management (DCSM)?
- What is Network Documentation?
- What is an Edge Data Center?
- What is a Data Center CMDB?
- What is Data Center Automation?
- How do I get started?
Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) Demystified
Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) software is quickly becoming the core engine of data center operations. Only 5 years ago, manual spreadsheets, sometimes supplemented with Visio diagrams, were accepted as the default tools for data center management. But the arrival of powerful, yet easy-to-use DCIM solutions has resulted in a 40% CAGR growth in DCIM adoption (sales) with annual revenue now close to half a Billion Dollars.
Since the IT function is so vital to the success of any modern organization, improving productivity, efficiency and reliability of data center operations deliver an immediate competitive advantage to DCIM adopters. This e-book will offer some facts about why this is so and, if not already the case, why DCIM is clearly in your future.
Download the Full eBook