- What is DCIM?
- What Is A Data Center?
- What is a Colocation Data Center?
- What is the Federal Data Center Optimization Initiative (DCOI)?
- What is Data Center Management?
- What is Second-Generation DCIM?
- What are the Components of DCIM?
- What Problems Does DCIM solve?
- What is Data Center Monitoring?
- What are the Benefits of DCIM?
- What is Data Center Service Management (DCSM)?
- What is Network Documentation?
- What is an Edge Data Center?
- What is a Data Center CMDB?
- What is Data Center Automation?
- How do I get started?
Useful Tips to Help Budget Your DCIM Project
You’ve identified one or more high-value, chronic problems that DCIM will fix. You also have buy-in from related departments such as Facilities. The next challenge is to get final approval from the decision makers who control the funds. Clearly the best time to budget and get funding for DCIM is in conjunction with a major business-related IT project such as a data center construction, relocation, co-location, expansion, or even the deployment of a new,business-critical application. The budget for all of these projects will include a significant allocation for additional resources and tools to facilitate successful project execution.
We’ve consolidated them here in this e-book.
Download the Full eBook