- What is DCIM?
- What Is A Data Center?
- What is a Colocation Data Center?
- What is the Federal Data Center Optimization Initiative (DCOI)?
- What is Data Center Management?
- What is Second-Generation DCIM?
- What are the Components of DCIM?
- What Problems Does DCIM solve?
- What is Data Center Monitoring?
- What are the Benefits of DCIM?
- What is Data Center Service Management (DCSM)?
- What is Network Documentation?
- What is an Edge Data Center?
- What is a Data Center CMDB?
- What is Data Center Automation?
- How do I get started?
Moves-adds-changes made easy.
Built-in work order
From creation to approval to work complete.
Gain seamless automated workflow.
Sunbird's out-of-the-box ticket connectors and APIs enable:
- Minimized swivel chair management
- Eliminated work requests through random emails
- Organized worklist with real-time status updated automatically between systems
Make sure the job is done right
and the right information is shared
consolidated into tickets
for the DC Ops
Verify that all work
the status of all DC
Ops tickets to all
Provide clear, visual work orders.
- Provide detailed work order information with visual rack elevations
- Ensure work orders are assigned and routed to the right team
- Ensure work order quality with accurate and complete working instructions
Monitor, manage & report.
Oversee the status of all changes.
Share any and all data between your data center CMDB and your IT CMDB
Sunbird's out-of-the-box CMDB connectors enable:
- Elimination of manual double entry of same data in multiple systems
- Real-time bidirectional exchange of standard and custom fields data
- Improved data accuracy with one version of truth
Take the next step with
Sunbird. Try it free.
Test drive automatic and integrated workflows
Log in and send detailed instructions to remote hands, maintain a complete audit trail, and integrate with tools like ServiceNow, Cherwell, BMC, and Jira.Try it Free