Power IQ supports card reader access control via RFID card readers. Within the software, you can view and update information about a card reader in the system, including serial number and manufacturer, associated doors, and permissions.
- What is DCIM?
- What Is A Data Center?
- What is a Colocation Data Center?
- What is the Federal Data Center Optimization Initiative (DCOI)?
- What is Data Center Management?
- What is Second-Generation DCIM?
- What are the Components of DCIM?
- What Problems Does DCIM solve?
- What is Data Center Monitoring?
- What are the Benefits of DCIM?
- What is Data Center Service Management (DCSM)?
- What is Network Documentation?
- What is an Edge Data Center?
- What is a Data Center CMDB?
- What is Data Center Automation?
- How do I get started?