Modern data center environments are becoming increasingly complex and difficult to manage. Traditional enterprise data centers are now being combined with or replaced by colocation facilities and private/public clouds. Today’s data center managers need to modernize their facilities and operations to address the challenges of managing these complex hybrid environments, or risk losing their relevance in this new world.
How can data center professionals adapt so they will thrive, not just survive, in a world where cloud is king? What tools do they need to accurately manage physical infrastructure, IT service management, and virtual assets? And how can Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) help?
Join us for our next live data center management webinar, How to Manage Hybrid Data Center Environments, on Tuesday, May 22 at 2 PM EDT to explore what data center professionals can do to successfully navigate the complexities of operating hybrid data center environments.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What’s driving data centers to adopt hybrid environments
- How to become an expert at managing complex hybrid environments
- Real-world use cases and tips for how DCIM can be used to manage data center assets – whether they are on-prem or in the cloud
Whether your data center capacity is owner-operated, moving to a colo, or you are adopting a hybrid strategy for data center management, you won’t want to miss this webinar. You’ll gain the real-world, practical advice you need to manage your data center environments now and in the future. Register now to secure your spot.
This data center management webinar will feature relevant DCIM research followed by a live Q&A session (including questions from the audience) with the following data center experts:
- Steve Lancaster, Data Center Assets Facilities Lead, Chevron. Steve has more than 18 years of experience managing data centers and providing IT support. He was responsible for developing Chevron’s San Antonio data center from the ground floor into an enterprise level, highly redundant modern data center. He will share his knowledge gained and lessons learned from using DCIM software with intelligent rack PDUs to successfully optimize Chevron’s 1800+ rack data center environment. Steve will also discuss his plans for utilizing the DCIM software to retrofit an aged data center that uses non-intelligent PDUs to gather data for actual power utilization.
- Erick Lunz, CDCDP®- and CDCMP®-Certified Data Center Engineer and Five-Year DCIM User. Erick has significant experience with both physical data center infrastructure and cloud computing. He spent the past seven years as a Senior Data Center Engineer at Adobe, with global responsibility for infrastructure capacity management at compute centers, including data center management tools and remote management. Erick will share real-world advice and use cases based on his experience using DCIM software to manage global data center operations
- Jeffrey Fidacaro, Senior Analyst, Datacenters & Critical Infrastructure, 451 Research. Jeff has over 18 years of technology research experience, with a focus on datacenter technologies and DCIM. Jeff will share 451 research around what’s driving organizations to migrate workloads to the cloud, the challenges presented by hybrid datacenter environments, and recommendations for simplifying the management of these environments.
- James Cerwinski, Director of Product Management, Sunbird Software. James has more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing, and deploying management systems to improve uptime and efficiency of data centers, telecom central offices, and other IT infrastructure. At Sunbird, he works closely with our customers and engineers to develop our product roadmap. He will demonstrate how Sunbird Software can be used to manage hybrid data center environments.
Don’t miss your chance to learn from industry analysts and data center experts who are living through this transition and have the knowledge you need to thrive in this new world. Register today.
Can’t attend the webinar? Register anyway, and we’ll make sure you get access to the recording.
Webinar: How to Manage Hybrid Data Center Environments
Start Time: 2 PM
Duration: 60 minutes
Date: Tuesday, May 22, 2018
Registration Link: Sign up here!