- Type: Private, formerly Raritan, Inc. (subsidiary of Legrand North America)
- Company Size: 50-100 employees
- Website: http://www.sunbirddcim.com
- Industry: Information Technology and Services
- Founded: 1985; spin-off from Raritan, Inc. 2015
- More than 1000 enterprise and colocation customers on six continents.
- 7 of the 10 largest technology companies use Sunbird DCIM.
- 150,000+ data center cabinets managed by Sunbird DCIM.
- One of the largest single DCIM deployments with more than a billion data points collected per day.
- Open solution that supports leading ITSM and BMS solutions, and multivendor equipment -- including ServiceNow, BMC, Johnson Controls, and Siemens.
- Flexible choices to try and buy DCIM, including $9.95/cabinet/month subscription offer.
- Recognized as a DCIM leader by IDC, EMA, IHS, Frost & Sullivan, and as a Gartner Cool Vendor.
Sunbird welcomes inquiries from reporters and industry analysts.
For assistance and information, please contact Paula Alves at 732-993-6383 x1004 or email: email@example.com
Sunbird Software is changing the way data centers are being managed. Since 2008, Sunbird has been a leading global innovator and provider of DCIM Software.View Press Kit